Learn more about it at one of these free workshops open to the public:
- August 13 – South Seattle: at Tutta Bella in Columbia City, co-sponsored by the MLK Business Association, Columbia City Business Association, and the Rainier Chamber of Commerce.
- August 21 – North Seattle: at Ballard Swedish Hospital, co-sponsored by the Lake Union Association, Aurora Merchants Association, Northwest Marine Trade Association, North Seattle Industrial Association, Fremont Chamber and Ballard Chamber of Commerce.
You can also visit the City of Seattle Sick Leave website for more information, including:
- An updated and comprehensive summary of the PSST Ordinance.
- Translated versions of the PSST poster in Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Tagalog and Somali.
- A Spanish version of the brochure.
- A Powerpoint presentation: “What Employers Need to Know.”
- Template letter for employers to employees about PSST.
- A sample Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Information on the assessment of the Ordinance that the City of Seattle will conduct.
- A downloadable PDF version of the full text of the Ordinance (as well as a link to the online version).
More To Read
September 28, 2023
To understand the needs and priorities of our state’s different regions, EOI is listening to the people and communities most impacted by our policy priorities.
September 12, 2023
Except billionaires. And even they lose.
September 6, 2023
Thanks to the work of advocates, thousands of Washington workers are already getting a better deal at work