Advocates from business, domestic violence prevention, senior citizen services, organized labor and workers from the retail, restaurant and grocery industry came together last week to urge the Washington State Senate to pass paid sick and safe leave.
- Monica Bryant, grocery worker
- Traci Underwood, Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Boris Popovic, Main Street Alliance of Washington
- Walt Bowen, Washington Senior Lobby
- Susan Hedman, Macy’s worker
- Adrienne Thompson, PTE Local 17
- Marilyn Watkins, Economic Opportunity Institute
- Steve Segal, WFSE Local 443
- Dionne Foster, Restaurant worker
More To Read
December 5, 2023
We represent all of Washington State - so we decided to drive around it.
November 27, 2023
Apply by January 5th, 2024
November 21, 2023
This one is personal.